quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2008

Vida difícil essa minha!!!!

Hi Kassia
I see that Chris responded back to your email. I thought I would add on. Summer is coming to an end here and we are getting ready to begin school again. Olivia is going into 3rd grade. Sophia is going to go to kindergarten, and Alex will be in pre-K. The girls begin on Sept. 2nd and Alex starts on Sept. 8th.

We will be meeting you in person with the month now. We are very excited. I forgot to mention that the first Saturday you are here, the girls and me are going to New York City to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway. I got you a ticket as well so I'm hoping you will join us. It's Sept. 20th. Let me know if that is okay. We will be taking a bus there with some of our friends.

Fall (September) gets really busy here with going back to school, soccer, and dance and karate classes. You will be doing some running around with the kids.

Let me know how you are when you get a chance. Looking forward to meeting you.

Kisses

2 comentários:

Naty disse...

Então... eu ytb não sou muito chagada a moleton não... mas como a coisa la é feia... ja viu... Viajo dia 08/12.... invernãoo!!! começa a nevar dia 15... Que otimo não!?!?!? rsrsrsrs
Minha host disse que costuma fazer na epoca de dezembro e janeiro - 20... Wow...então.. ja viu minha situação ne!? Vou pra MI.. laa perto do canada!!!!
Booa Sorte.. vo add vc no blog..!

Beeijos

K.e.l.l.y disse...

Aêeee adoro emails de hostfamily ehehehheheeh falta pouco neh.... depois q eu for vai faltar uma semaninha pra vc :)
Bjaummmm